Kress spindles are widely used by European manufacturers of CNC milling machines such as Pedcad, Techno Isel and others. It is rugged precision spindle manufactured in Germany. Whereas replacement spindles and parts are common in Europe they have been harder to find in North America.
Midwest has been importing spindles and repair parts from Kress-Elektrik for a number of years. Listed on our page are spindles as well as carbon brushes and collet/nut assemblies. We have access to other parts such as bearings and internal parts. If you don't see it here just call with your requirements.
We offer two models of Kress milling motors. The 220 Volt Model 1050 offers 1050 Watts of dependable power (see specs below). Back by popular demand is the 110 Volt Model 800 FME with 800 watts up to 29,000 RPM. For additional specs on the 800 FME click here
Power input220 Volts
No-load speed10,000 to 32,000 RPM
Clamping Jaw1/8" (3.75mm) other sizes available
Spindle Collar Ø43 mm
Weight1,7 kg (3.75 lbs)
- Precision collet 1/8" (3.175mm) other sizes available
- MAXX-Power 1050 Watt motor
- Slim and ergonomically-designed housing
- Full wave electronics for constant performance and speed
- Soft start-up and starting current limitation
- Special winding protection for the motor against dust and debris
- Motor flange made of steel with double bearing for higher milling performance
- Spindle lock for easy tool changes
- Electronic overload protection prevents motor overheating
- Carbon brush switch-off to protect the motor
- 4 m power cable with patented quick-action lock.